TradeTech by WBR was a huge success this year, attended by over 1000 people including 400 senior buy side traders and 35 countries worldwide.
“TradeTech 2015 is the only must attend conference that brings together the entire equities trading community from across Europe and the key emerging markets. ”
Fintech Finance was in attendance to see the latest happening in trading technology, buy side and sell side.
TradeTech Europe 2015 has become the industry’s prime source of strategies, information and networking and still attracts over 2000 top level electronic trading professionals making it the most comprehensive equity trading platform in the world. Created by an industry advisory board, it is an event created “for the industry by the industry” where all the key issues are uncovered, discussed and resolved.
This year the agenda discussed all key trading issues and challenges facing the industry today including:
- Interview with IEX: The role and responsibility of market centres
- How will Commission payment changes alter access to liquidity and shift market structure?
- How to establish best execution through effective broker management
- Are current technological developments really allowing for better real time analysis, execution control and costs?
- How to define and quantify the toxicity of venues and its market impact