Take Your Finance Service Delivery Model to the Next Level
T|A|C Events and SAP are delighted to announce that the 2nd annual International SAP Conference on Central Finance will be coming to Berlin from the 18-19 September.
The 2019 event will explore how you can take your finance service delivery model to the next level. Pre-conference workshops, customer case studies, group discussions, roadmap and solution updates from SAP will demonstrate how you can utilise the power of one. By establishing one single source of data and one standard process via the SAP S/4HANA Central Finance deployment, users are simplifying their financial processes, lowering operational costs, as well as achieving better business transparency and visibility of productivity.
The event will kick off with 3 half-day, pre-conference workshops running on the morning of the 18th of September. The workshops will be led by industry experts, featuring presentations, demos and real-life scenarios. Our workshop leaders have vast experience working with the central finance deployment across a variety of business situations.
On the afternoon of the 18th, the conference itself will be in session. Hear case studies from key strategic organizations including: Atotech, Cargill, EDF Group, Karl Storz, Stanley Black and Decker, Lufthansa and more. Alongside this, hear from the SAP experts: Carsten Hilker, Global Solution Owner for Central Finance, Stefan Fisher, VP, Head of Central Finance and Javaid Awan, Global Solution Owner for Central Finance.
Plus you can explore the vibrant exhibition. Meet our partners, organise one-to-one meetings, and take advantage of the extensive networking opportunities.
And it’s not all work… join us for our celebration evening at the end of day one. Relax and unwind with your peers whilst enjoying delicious food and drink!
5 Key Benefits of Attending:
- Benchmark Your Performance: Assess strengths, uncover areas for improvement. Also, identify key IT strategies that generate tangible business value.
- Meet the Experts: Following each presentation there will be dedicated time for questions and answers. Our sessions are designed for a variety of experience levels, with dedicated presentations for both new and advance users.
- Learn how to improve performance: See exactly how someone else did it. Hear case studies, lessons learned, and strategic advice from leading global and national organizations to identify approaches that work for your company.
- Network with the your ecosystem: Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners. Moreover, join us for a fantastic evening event for delicious refreshments and great entertainment.
- Get New Ideas: Engage in live demos and casual discussions, and learn about partner innovations and predictions of things to come, to get a fresh perspective and valuable ideas to apply to your business.
Registration is now live! Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your place at the early bird rate (only available until Friday 28th June). Visit http://www.tacevents.com/sapcentralfinance for more details or contact the event team at email@example.com, +44 (0)121 200 3810. For all conference updates and interesting, informative content, please join our SAP Central Finance LinkedIn Group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8781091/ or join the conversation on twitter #sapcfeu @taceventsworld.