Intelligent Automation Week focuses on YOUR journey across the realms of RPA and AI to allow you to overcome YOUR challenges with an eye for the future!
We are focused on bringing together game-changing Intelligent Automation case studies, inspirational presenters, and insight from global big brands, businesses, and organisations. How are they maximising Intelligent Automation within their organisations to deliver truly game-changing business results?
Learn from Key Speakers including:
- Reto Sahli, Global Intelligent Automation Lead, Mondelez International
Panel Discussion: Intelligent Automation: What’s new, what’s next, and what your business needs to know
- Anne-Marie Neatham, Chief Operating Officer, Ocado Technology
Disruptive Robotics and AI: Beyond the Future of Online Grocery Retail
- Ralf Bosch, Senior Vice President, Global Technology, Architecture and Cross-Functional IT (F.LCA), DB Schenker AG
Build a machine learning model to improve decision-making
- Nicolay Goldovich, Head Global Operations for RPA & Head of RPA Delivery, Europe, Siemens
Prepare your organisation for RPA and cognitive to deliver business efficiency
Key themes addresses throughout IA Week include:
- AI TOOLS
How can you leverage NLP, OCR, chat bots, machine learning, and build real AI solutions?
- AI NOW
Data is the backbone of AI, so ensure you have everything ready to maximise your strategy.
- RPA & TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM
Do more with RPA by combining process, recognition, analytic technologies and more.
- RPA REALISED
You’re implementing or scaling RPA, but what are the must-haves for major business success?
Lead and inspire your business to transform and change.
Create the culture that will allow Intelligent Automation to succeed.
SSON recently surveyed over 200 Shared Services practitioners who have a vested interest in succeeding with intelligent automation. This report provides you with an assessment of the key priorities and areas of investment in 2019 and beyond. This is your unique opportunity to benchmark and gain critical knowledge of where you stand against your peers on this remarkable future-forging journey.
This report will give you:
- A real-time picture of how global Shared Services are progressing with their automation strategies
- Investment priorities
- The roadblocks they are encountering, and their position on the all-important “data readiness” challenge