9th Edition Operational Risk Management in Financial Institutions
This marcus evans conference will look to bolster operational risk management practices alongside the emergence of new threats in an increasingly agile environment.
Attend cutting-edge conference sessions, obtain access to unique expertise and take away new solutions to your day-to-day business challenges.
- Explore opportunity and challenges that face operational risk as financials increase use of next generation technology
- Implement effective operational risk governance framework in financial institutions to enable quantification and operational resilience
- See how financial firms are managing the next breed of cyber and fraud threats using new data insights and AI
- Manage risk arising from vendors and outsourcing in line with the recent regulatory guidelines for financial institutions
Keynote Speakers include:
- Irina Davies, Executive Director, Operational Risk, JP Morgan
- Charles Forde, Head of Shared SVC Operational Risk, UBS
- Freek van Velsen, Head of Operational Risk Management Retail and Private Banking, ABN AMRO
- Marike Dokter, Head Operational Risk, Internal Audit, Barclays
- Dimitris Bartzilas, Head of Operational Risk Capital, Credit Suisse
To find out more please visit the event website: http://bit.ly/2UtvbWb
For registration fees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: + 357 22 849 425