Attending FinTech Europe 2017 Summit will allow you and your colleagues to network and learn from industry experts from leading financial institutions and FinTech companies. The Center for Financial Professionals are proud to host the two day FinTech Europe Summit that will cover key topics such as; the Regulatory environment, PSD2, FinTech and RegTech, GDPR, Innovation, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and more.
The summit currently boasts over 20+ innovation, strategy, and FinTech presenters including the FCA, ECB, and European Commission. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend with your colleagues (3 rd person half price).
Review the full agenda here.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS TO BE ADDRESSED:
– REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
– PSD2 AND OPEN BANKING – Upcoming PSD2 requirements
– FINTECH AND REGTECH
– GDPR – Preparing for the GDPR
– COMPETITION VS. COLLABORATION
– CULTURE, CONDUCT AND GOVERNANCE
– CYBER SECURITY/ RISK
– Head of Department, FCA Innovation Hub FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY
– Deputy Head of Division, EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
– Head of Unit, Startups and Innovation, Digital Single Market Directorate, DG connect EUROPEAN COMMISSION
– Chief Digital Officer, Transaction Banking, DZ BANK
– Head of Operations and Innovation, CIVILISED BANK
– European Head of Innovations, Global Liquidity and Cash Management, HSBC
– Managing Director, Global Head Regulatory & Market Strategy, CITI
– Global Head of FinTech and Research – Corporate and Institutional Banking, BNP PARIBAS
– Head of Innovation, Personal and Business Banking, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Find more details including the full two-day agenda and speaker line-up here.
To register please contact email@example.com or +44 (0)207164 6582.