KPMG have developed a short 4 page report that blueprints how banks can develop and roll out value adding open banking propositions to customers. http://bit.ly/2Oc1Vkf
The report summarises:
- How open banking is being rolled out in key regions through duel drivers of customer expectation and regulation
- The open banking use cases that add customer and business value including comparison services, KYC, auto-saving and credit scoring
- How open banking uses cases drive customer value by making digital assets stickier and enabling better personalisation
- An assessment of the potential business models that banks can adopt to attain value from the open banking evolution
- A simple, 6 step roadmap to deliver open banking success from customer engagement to data security and partnerships strategies
Download this concise open banking blueprint and obtain a snapshot of where open banking roll out is today and the simple steps your organisation should be taking now to drive stakeholder value.