The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) is pleased to recognize the winners of the second annual ATMmys International ATM Industry Marketing Awards:
- CONTENT category 1st Place Winner – Cardtronics for their 2018 “Health of Cash” study.
- DIGITAL category 1st Place Winner – Payment Alliance International for the updated PAI website design.
- VIDEO category 1st Place Winner – Star Financial Services for their “MD DC Credit Union Trade Show” overview.
- CONTENT category 2nd Place Winner – Paramount Management Group for “The (Not So) Secret Solution to Your Windows 10 Woes” white paper.
- DIGITAL category 2nd Place Winner – Tellerex for their brand awareness and partnership micro-campaign program.
- VIDEO category 2nd Place Winner – MTech Distributors for their TECHataCLICK service-on-demand application introduction.
- CONTENT category 3rd Place Winner – Star Financial Services & Triton Systems for their white paper, “Avoid ATM Upgrade Fatigue”.
- DIGITAL category 3rd Place Winner – TechPro for their newly launched website.
- VIDEO category 3rd Place Winner – MVP Financial Services for their piece on the ATM refurbishment process.
Winners were announced at this year’s ATMIA US Conference in Houston, TX. The ATMmys are presented by the ATMIA International Marketing Forum (IMF) and designed to recognize the hard work and creativity required to promote cash and ATM products and services to businesses and consumers worldwide.
“Congratulations to the hardworking people who have created these detailed and award-winning campaigns,” said Rebecca Hellmann, Director of Marketing for FCTI and chair of the IMF. “We thank everyone who entered for their participation in the second annual ATMmys and look forward to seeing the amazing work our industry puts together over the next year.”
“The ATMmys continue to offer industry marketers an opportunity have their efforts celebrated and their work reviewed by top marketing professionals,” said Blanda Marketing & Public Relations CEO and co-chair of the IMF Alicia Blanda.
For more information about the ATMmys International ATM Industry Marketing Awards and the IMF, please visit https://www.atmia.com/