On this episode of Fintech Insider Insights, Ryan Garner is joined by some expert guests to talk about all things Jobs to be Done. Our great guests include:
- David Brear, 11:FS CEO & Former Mettle CEO
- Alan Klement, JTBD expert and pioneer
- Justin Geaney, CPO at Virtual Bank by Standard Chartered
- Peter Collingridge, Director / Global Head, Entrepreneurs in Residence
On this insights episode we take a detailed look at JTBD, including:
- What JTBD actually is – a lawnmover analogy
- How impactful it can be when designing digital propositions
- Why it’s the key to making your product an integral part of your customer’s life
- How it can help to create powerful end to end customer journeys
- Why JTBD is the future of product design
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don’t forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Insider, we merely are fans and repost it!