Since its launch in 2001, TradeTech, Europe’s leading financial trading technology conference, has become the industry’s prime source of strategies, information and networking and is the most comprehensive industry get together in the world.
TradeTech is the World’s Largest Annual Conference with Over 2,000 Equity Trading And Technology Professionals and returns to Paris this year on the 14th and 15th April.
TradeTech Europe 2015 has become the industry’s prime source of strategies, information and networking and still attracts over 2000 top level electronic trading professionals making it the most comprehensive equity trading platform in the world. Created by an industry advisory board, it is an event created “for the industry by the industry” where all the key issues are uncovered, discussed and resolved.
This year the agenda will be discussing all key trading issues and challenges facing the industry today.
Key Topics to be discussed on 14th April include
- Interview with IEX: The role and responsibility of market centres
- How will Commission payment changes alter access to liquidity and shift market structure?
- How to establish best execution through effective broker management
- Are current technological developments really allowing for better real time analysis, execution control and costs?
- How to define and quantify the toxicity of venues and its market impact
Key Topics to be discussed on 15th April include
- Does the silver bullet for block trading exist?
- Evaluating the future of crossing networks and the role of venues in assisting best execution
- Expanding your portfolio into new asset classes
- Germany – How can you make the most of current partnerships to gain a greater market share?
- Analysing smart order routing conflicts and gaining more control of exectuion
Who attends TradeTech
TradeTech is now in its 15th year and is returning to Paris, with a more senior and focused audience, more time for networking with your peers and even greater European participation. Developments in Brussels and Paris are a now central to the narrative of industry regulation, this provides TradeTech with better access to the top buy side firms of the European Union.Registration
In summary – if you are involved in electronic trading and want to network with your peers; identify new products and trends; learn about new technologies; benchmark and equip yourself with the tools for future success, then TradeTech is for you.
If you cant make it don’t worry FinTech Finance will be there to capture all the action and bring you another great event episode.