Attract new customers and drive revenue by developing a comprehensive digital strategy
With the increase of smartphones and internet users, the opportunity to launch successful Digital Financial Services in Indonesia is growing fast. New tools for banking, mobile payments, personal wealth management, and more, have been rapidly sprouting up in Indonesia and the rest of Asia. Join us for a deeper look at these services in the region. What is making the biggest advances? Where are the setbacks? What can we expect next?
Join us is this exciting discussion – led by bank, fintech, insurance, telco leaders and pioneers across Asia – to emphasize technological trends, industry demands, and best-practice strategies. This is your chance to ask your burning questions and learn more about Digital Financial Services. The market is evolving so be among the pioneers in the changing face of the industry.
Key Topics To Be Addressed in 2016 Include:
- Digitising your financial products to get to the market more efficiently and reducing time in transactions
- Leveraging innovative social media strategies to maximize customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Promising better rates to your customers with automated processes and seamless omni-channel integration that resonate with the sophisticated market demands
- Leveraging the risk management by ensuring data security of the whole end to end process
- Forecasting the latest trends to respond to the fast changing demands and be at the forefront of innovation
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6722 9388