The International Fund Management 2017 Summit looks to bring together over 300 asset and fund management professionals over two days to provide a platform for networking, interaction, idea sharing, insight, and thought leadership. The multi-stream function allows attendees to tailor their event by freely moving between sessions on regulatory changes, liquidity risk measurement & management, product innovation and client solutions.
- Santander Bank Empowers New Customers With The WOW Factor
- Infosys Announces Strategic Alliance with HP Inc.
- HSA Bank Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievements
- Cybersecurity on the High Seas, a Growing Threat to the Superyacht Industry
- Agenda & Keynote Line Up at Money20/20 Europe Set to Define the Future of Money