With a history of 7 successful annuals, 8th Retail Banking & FinTech Africa Forum aims to provide a platform for the leading banking experts to discuss and analyze the future of retail banking and FinTech in Africa.
Through regional case-studies, interactive panel discussions and presentations on trending topics, the event will focus on strategies for the region’s retail banking industry. Experts participating at the event will include senior representatives from leading banking and financial organizations in the region.
- Assess the Pan-African Consumer Banking Strategy
- Understand why it is important to do business with the bottom of the pyramid
- Benefit from successful financial inclusion business cases
- Explore the market by understand what’s hot and what’s not for consumers
- Achieving a strong return from your digital strategy
- Implementing a true customer centric model within your systems
- Getting employees to think creative and innovative in order to enhance service and offerings
Call us on +971 4609 1570 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request conference agenda featuring complete speaker panel, minute-by-minute sessions and list of all participating companies.
Twitter : #8RBFAF