The challenges for treasurers are not always new, however by getting more recognition and power from the CFO, their key responsibility is to manage their risks.
Due to the current financial landscape: CFOs and Board members are demanding increased visibility and more effective management of the corporation’s financial risks. Treasurers play a central role in ensuring stability; core treasury activities such as funding, cash, andcapital management have become increasingly critical with business. Putting an emphasis on delivering value, mitigating risk and commercializing activities; particularly foreign exchange (FX), credit, cash and working capital is crucial. Companies must take strong steps outside their traditional sphere of influence into areas such as commodity risk management and pension funding.
Furthermore, keep up with IT developments – clouds, TTS, Mobile banking and cyber crimes. The European Treasury Summit is a cross-industry event which will bring together professionals from FMCG, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Telecom, Finance and Technology sector. The conference offers a unique opportunity to network and benchmark with key decision makers of Treasury, and grants an excellent platform which will provide you with particular tools and case studies to get you ahead of the game in Treasury Management.
- Take part in EU Talk about the future of the European Economy
- Learn about working capital in FX trade
- Get the latest updates and regulatory changes in tax laws
- Discuss the current landscape of treasury management
- Optimize your risk management to streamline your treasury department
- Be up-to-date on the market changes impact on interest rate
- Find out more about IHB and SSC structure in organizations
- Explore the new trends in TMS
- Share strategies with fellow decision makers in Cash Management
- Hear from CFOs and how they mandate tasks in their Treasury department
- Gain insight into a SWIFT Case Study
- Benchmark your People Management strategies with other trendsetters
- Don’t miss out on how to tackle Cyber Crime
- Meet and connect with Treasures and Regulators from EU