Since its inception in 1981, GITEX has grown to be one of the most influential tech events globally. At the core of this 36th anniversary edition is the rapid development in Digital Marketing and the ripple effect they have across key industry verticals such as Healthcare, Education, Construction, Finance and Oil & Gas. The event hosts more than 3,900 exhibitors and welcomes over 143,000 visitors, of which over 23,000 are CXO level.
Digital is becoming the channel of choice for consumers. There are a wide range of innovations that banks are now developing in response to consumer behavior, including loans being secured via smartphones and using augmented reality to check their transactions, paying for groceries via mobile phone and unmanned branches. GITEX Finance will expand on new technologies and innovations, the “omni-channel” approach and the integration of digital and physical banking.
The 2016 agenda explores topics such as:
· Digital channel VS being digital
· Innovations in mobile and tablet banking
· Mobile payments and wearable computing
· The future branch
· Beyond bitcoin: unleashing the potential of the Blockchain
· Locking down customer data and cybersecurity
· Using Immersive Tech in Banking: AI, VR & AR
2016 Confirmed Speakers:
· Andres Wolberg-Stok, Global Head, Emerging Platforms and Services, Citi
· Greg Rattra, Chief Information Security Officer, JP Morgan
· And more…from the likes of Atom Bank, Westpac, Fidor Bank AG