Fintech Week is a series of conferences, workshops, hackathons, meetups and parties that enhances the dialog between established multi-nationals, innovation firms, disruptive start-ups, governments, media and investors. The main conference/exhibition takes place in one location, but other events take place across the City of London, Canary Wharf and “Tech City.” The aim is to unite the world of fintech in the world’s financial capital and shine a spotlight on the leaders of the fintech revolution based on the mantra that disruptive technology creates positive change.
- Money Transfer via Phone Number Set to Ease Frustrations Amongst Europeans
- Latest FCA Complaints Report Throws Spotlight on Fast Complaints Resolution
- NCR Rolls Out Record 350,000’th ATM @NCRCorporation
- Santander Bank Introduces ‘Two Days To Fund’ @SantanderBankUS
- Financial Service Customer Trends Providers Must Respond To