Fintech Week is a series of conferences, workshops, hackathons, meetups and parties that enhances the dialog between established multi-nationals, innovation firms, disruptive start-ups, governments, media and investors. The main conference/exhibition takes place in one location, but other events take place across the City of London, Canary Wharf and “Tech City.” The aim is to unite the world of fintech in the world’s financial capital and shine a spotlight on the leaders of the fintech revolution based on the mantra that disruptive technology creates positive change.
- Santander Bank Empowers New Customers With The WOW Factor
- Infosys Announces Strategic Alliance with HP Inc.
- HSA Bank Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievements
- Cybersecurity on the High Seas, a Growing Threat to the Superyacht Industry
- Agenda & Keynote Line Up at Money20/20 Europe Set to Define the Future of Money