Fintech Week is a series of conferences, workshops, hackathons, meetups and parties that enhances the dialog between established multi-nationals, innovation firms, disruptive start-ups, governments, media and investors. The main conference/exhibition takes place in one location, but other events take place across the City of London, Canary Wharf and “Tech City.” The aim is to unite the world of fintech in the world’s financial capital and shine a spotlight on the leaders of the fintech revolution based on the mantra that disruptive technology creates positive change.
- Global Digital Finance invites public consultation on new global Code of Conduct and taxonomy for cryptoassets
- Shyft Unveils Board of Advisors Comprised of Top Crypto, Industry, and Regulatory Leaders United to Redefine Identity, Regulatory Compliance and Privacy For All
- Money20/20 Europe 2018: Carolyn Sweeney, Chargebacks911
- Kim Humborstad & André Løvestam, Zwipe on what’s the future with transaction limits for contactless?
- Money20/20 Europe 2018: Krik Gunning, Safened