TradeTech is the must-attend conference bringing together the entire equities trading community from across Europe and key emerging markets. In 2015, over 1,000 senior equity trading professionals gathered over two days to find solutions to their most pressing trading challenges and network with key market participants.
TradeTech’s cutting-edge content is designed by the buy-side for the buy-side, which is why no other event delivers a pan-European audience of over 400 buy-side Heads of Equity Trading. Learn from 15 of the top 20 global asset managers and 70 top-level speakers how to define best execution strategy, drive desk efficiency and improve compliance and cost control. And do this through a highly interactive agenda that mixes keynote presentations and debates with a multitude of small-group formats that get to the nitty-gritty bottom of your core trading challenges.
Would you like to know how the world’s senior equity traders innovate every year?
Join them at TradeTech Europe this April (12th – 13th) in Paris, and be the first to benefit from the freshest strategies of 2016.
Start by downloading the TradeTech Agenda here: http://bit.ly/1Tea4Ty
What makes TradeTech the most prestigious equity trading event in Europe?
- 16 of the Top 20 Asset Managers are already confirmed to speak (and are bringing their team)
- It is the only conference in Europe that brings together the key players from across the whole equity trading market
- 400 senior buy side are attending to discuss their key focus areas for 2016
What will you gain from attending TradeTech this year?
- Grow your market reach and source liquidity by engaging with a pan-European audience of key market participants
- Learn how the latest trading technologies can drive desk efficiency and how you can optimize your current systems in a cost effective manner
- Devise how to successfully implement MiFID II regulations while maximising market opportunities
There’s a reason why TradeTech attendees return each year. It’s the most valuable equity summit in Europe for driving growth.
3 Simple Ways to Book Your Place:
- Register online at: http://bit.ly/1TUCsKj
- Call us on: +44 020 7368 9871
- Email us at Leibel@wbr.co.uk
Check out our coverage from last’s year’s great show: