FIMA, the ultimate event for CDOs and senior-level data professionals from global leading banks and asset management companies, is taking place this November 10th – 11th in London.
FIMA focuses on how to meet regulatory requirements, streamline data across internal customers and business lines, whilst effectively managing cost.
We’ve worked with the following senior thought leaders to build this year’s agenda:
- Peter Serenita, Group CDO, HSBC
- Dessa Glasser, CDO, JP Morgan Asset Management
- Colin Hall, CDO, Credit Suisse
- Sean Howell, Vice President, Global Data Services, Fidelity Investments
- Jason Wood, Head of Global Data Services, Schroders
- James Harwood-Bridgen,Global CDO, HSBC Asset Management
- Roberto Monachino, CDO, Unicredit
We’re also pleased to announce new for 2015, a keynote presentation from a UK regulator – Jo Hill, Director – Market Intelligence, Data and Analysis, FCA
New for 2015, FIMA will reflect today’s financial data challenges – expanding our remit to high-level data strategy and technologies for all types of data (client, pricing, market, financial product/instrument, settlements/payments, account).
Face the challenge of the volume of new regulations, deliver a client-first service, and position themselves and their data team as an important profit center within their business.
Still not sure what FIMA will be delivering?
- Industry benchmark on how to manage the cost of meeting increasing external and internal data requirements
- Your opportunity to meet data professionals from the top banks and asset management companies to lead the strategy of the future
- Provides access to regulators and ensures you learn practical case examples from the industry on how to meet the latest regulatory requirements
This 2 day event will ensure you drive your business’ data strategy, through idea sharing and networking with 50 data practioners from leading banks and asset management companies and 500 highly-engaged attendees across 45 bespoke presentations and interactive sessions.
Book online and save 15% as a subscriber of Fintech Finance – simply quote “FINTECH15” when booking online
3 Simple Ways to Book Your Place:
- Register online at: http://bit.ly/1NFbH9Z
- Call us on: +44 020 7368 9871
- Email us at Leibel@wbr.co.ukand we will call you back to arrange your booking