iGlobal Forum is pleased to present the upcoming 9th Specialty Finance Summit taking place in New York on January 30th and 31st, 2018. As the economy continues to improve towards historical GDP growth rates, the specialty finance industry continues to expand to meet the needs of small businesses and consumers. After the Federal Open Market Committee also began its largest post-recession policy shift in October, there are questions on how this will impact the market in 2018. Meanwhile, employment has risen, household spending increased and business fixed investments have continued to expand at moderate rates. It is forecasted that positive economic trends will continue to support financing and M&A activity within the specialty finance sector as businesses reach scale and seek further consolidation opportunity. iGlobal Forum’s 9th Specialty Finance Summit will bring together the leading players from all sides of the specialty finance industry, discussing the major shifts in geopolitical, economic and technological factors affecting investment opportunities today. It will show you how you can thrive during periods of uncertainty and exploit new asset classes, geographies and partnerships to better meet market needs and provide attractive risk-adjusted returns.
- Smart Startup Leverages Blockchain To Bring Smart Contracts to the Masses
- Finastra scoops FStech Award for Fusion LenderComm
- ItaliaFintech represents 19 companies with nearly 1 million clients and 450 million euros in loans
- Bank of the West and L’Atelier BNP Paribas Seek Top Fintech Startups for new Finlabs Program
- Lisa Terziman-Gutu, Salt Edge at Finovate Europe 2018
No upcoming events