RE•WORK is hosting the Deep Learning in Finance Summit on 15-16 March in London. The event will bring together the world’s leading innovators across industry, academia and the financial sector. Attendees will discover advances in deep learning applications in the financial sector from algorithms to forecast financial data, to tools used for data mining & pattern recognition in financial time series, to scaling predictive models, to stock market prediction, to using blockchain technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Hand – Senior Research Investigator & Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at Imperial College London
- Michael Natusch – Global Head of AI at Prudential
- Andreas Hoepner – Professor of Operational Risk, Banking & Finance at University College Dublin
- Christiaan Van Der Walt – CTO at MyBucks
- Luigi Troiano – Assistant Professor at University of Sannio
- Horia Velicu – Head of Innovation Lab at BRD – Groupe Societe Generale
- Javier Campos – Head of Data Labs at Experian
Join the event by using our 20% discount code FFFINANCE to interact with industry leaders, influential technologists, data scientists & founders leading the deep learning revolution!