Welcome Real Time, a leading provider of payment-based loyalty solutions, announces today the launch of the new version of its award winning loyalty solution: XLS 7.5.
Used worldwide by more than 20 leading financial organizations, XLS (eXtended Loyalty Solution) helps the banking and payment industry to boost their customers’ activity, engagement and loyalty, resulting in increased revenues.
XLS 7.5 showcases the ambition of Welcome Real Time to provide packaged end-to-end solutions to card issuers, issuers-acquirers, retail banks and processors/acquirers. This new version of XLS brings long-awaited functionalities such as:
- Lucky campaigns to reward a lucky customer on the #nth transaction done by a group of customers at a merchant or a group of participating merchants.
- Communication campaigns to attract back customers to retail stores by informing them via the delivery of SMS or email that they can benefit from a card-linked offer on their next visit to a retailer.
- New set of mobile APIs to easily build mobile loyalty applications that allow merchants participating in the loyalty programme of the bank to geo-localize offers available for customers
- Plug-in extension to an Offer Management Portal which allows clients to easily create offers that can be published across multiple channels (Member Portal, POS terminal, e-commerce page).
- Plug-in extension to a Member Portal which let customers easily access their rewards, past transactions and web catalogues of goods and travel offers.
- Catalogue at POS on the retailers’ POS terminals that displays a mini catalogue of in-store offers redeemable against points
- PCI Compliance (compliance to PA DSS 3.1) to improve best practices, policies and process regarding
“Customer engagement in loyalty programmes becomes increasingly important at a time when regulatory pressures force banks to rethink their loyalty strategies.” said Pierre Boces, head of Product Marketing and Consulting, Welcome Real Time “XLS 7.5 comes at a crucial time when banks need to provide innovative solutions to strengthen and extend the impact of their loyalty programme for their customers.”
The scope of XLS 7.5 has been driven by the ever-changing payment and loyalty markets, as well as the product synergies following the acquisition of Welcome Real Time by Collinson Group a year ago. Another suite of innovative features will be offered to the market in the next months.