TSYS today announced the launch of a new analytics solution that simplifies complex information so that business leaders can immediately use data to grow portfolios.
TSYS Analytics IntellisuiteSM is a set of business intelligence products that helps financial institutions identify and execute strategies to reach business objectives.
Following a successful pilot program, the first products launched from TSYS Analytics Intellisuite are now available to issuing clients including:
- Consumer AI — Dynamic dashboards provide powerful, real-time information and enable users to leverage data to build and predictively test business strategies. Consumer AI provides easy-to-use visualization tools to quickly see, understand and analyze data to effectively manage consumer portfolios.
- TSYS Targeted Messaging — A multi-channel customer engagement platform powered by FICOTM enables TSYS’ clients to create, execute and manage precisely timed and targeted messages to directly interact with cardholders. The analytics-powered marketing tool enables managers to develop strategies to increase activation, card usage and campaign performance.
“At TSYS, we are revolutionizing how our clients turn data into results by understanding the need to better integrate analytics into business strategies,” said Kim Ohlrogge, group executive of Global Product, TSYS. “We view analytics as a key focus for future innovation and are working to address the time and usability challenges many issuers have today with their existing dashboards and reporting tools.”
The new single-point business intelligence suite is perfect for:
- Executives in need of a fast, simple, and reliable graphical view of analytics data to monitor business performance;
- Marketing and loyalty managers who want to incent consumer action or need a centralized rewards data center to easily monitor program performance for cost/benefit analysis and economic trending;
- Business leaders, and profit and loss owners who need to interpret product billing, transaction, general ledger and operational systems data to precisely calculate account-specific profitability.
Additional development phases include products for commercial, fraud, compliance and rewards, and are slated for release later this year through early 2016.