Industry experts agree that technology is changing the way customers interact with brands across the customer lifecycle. According to Frost & Sullivan, 90 percent of customers are checking online before calling or emailing a company for assistance and close to 60 percent of customers need to change channels for support (e.g., self-service to chat, chat to voice).
“Customers today expect to have a simple, consistent experience with companies regardless of the channel they use to connect. Unfortunately, many companies have legacy systems that don’t fit together well and cause a customer’s journey to be broken along the way,” said Steve Pollema, senior vice president, TeleTech Technology. “TeleTech’s Customer Journey Outcomes Solution aligns the desired customer experience to a company’s operations and provides more personalized interactions through a customer’s contact channel of choice.”
The new Customer Journey Outcomes Solution simplifies the customer journey by integrating a company’s processes and technologies into one platform. The offering components include:
- Customer Journey Mapping – across customer lifecycles, personas, and technology channels.
- Seamless technology integration of all customer touchpoints from across the company including retail storefronts.
- Next generation service that allows customers to smoothly escalate issues between channels.
- Interaction management and intelligent passing of the context of a customer’s interaction on a single desktop for more empowered contact center associates.
- Complete history of a customer’s journey across all channels – real-time and historic.
- Consistent inbound/outbound conversations throughout the customer journey with integrated mobile, voice, email, web chat, text, social and video customer experiences.
- New dimensions of business intelligence with customer satisfaction and expectation analysis.