Further to the announcement of 18 February 2015, RSA Insurance Group plc today announces the completion of the sale of its 26% holding in Indian insurer Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited to Sundaram Finance Limited, its majority stakeholder. RSA received proceeds of £46m and expects to recognise a profit on disposal of approximately £17m.
- Temenos Redefines Product Origination and Customer Onboarding
- Deloitte: Retail and CPG industries poised to take advantage in ‘age of blockchain’
- Alexander Plenk, BayernLB on Future
- Jóhann Bragi Fjalldal, Meniga on Challenges Fintech is Facing When Integrating With Banks
- How man and machine can work together in perfect harmony: the case for robotics and AI-driven organizational change