Further to the announcement of 18 February 2015, RSA Insurance Group plc today announces the completion of the sale of its 26% holding in Indian insurer Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited to Sundaram Finance Limited, its majority stakeholder. RSA received proceeds of £46m and expects to recognise a profit on disposal of approximately £17m.
- Cryptomathic first to undergo new eIDAS Certification for Remote Qualified Electronic Signatures
- Oval Money surpasses £500,000 Crowdfunding Target in 72 hours
- Ivar Wiersma, ING: How did your panel at SIBOS go this year?
- The BTL Interbit Blockchain Platform to Drive Next Phase of Energy Trading Systems with Market Leading European Energy Firms
- Mahindra Comviva partners Sacom Mediaworks to enable robust Digital Engagements in MENA Region
No upcoming events