Banks and telcoms worldwide are rethinking their current business models
Banks and telcoms worldwide are rethinking their current business models and sources of revenue in light of Fintech competitors and revolutionary technology.
East Africa is a hub for such innovations and Payments East Africa is at the epicentre of this opportunity.
Nairobi is the place to be for the second annual Payments East Africa. Last year’s disruptions are this year’s tools to hold onto your customers and keep your brand alive.
Joseph Ridley, General Manger, Terrapinn, said:
“We’ve had a great response and feedback these past few weeks from banks wanting to learn more about how digital can help them become more cost effective and operationally efficient whilst maintaining margins (in lite of the recent capping of interest rates by the Central Bank). The reality is that the industry knows that technology can be a great differentiator in what is a very competitive market place as consumer expectations evolve on a daily basis”
Learn how banks can save billions by integrating blockchain security. How telcoms attract millions of customers through mobile financial services. How central banks’ regulations can boost financial inclusion and expand card portfolios.
Learn from and network with…
- Abdi Mohammed, Managing Director, Barclays Bank Tanzania (Tanzania)
- Avi Mitra, Chief Information Officer, Kenya Commercial Bank
- Chris Kabagambe, Managing Director, Top Finance Bank (Uganda)
- Jeremy Awori, Chief Executive Officer, Barclays Bank Kenya (Kenya)
- Mathias Katamba, Managing Director, Housing Finance Bank (Uganda)
- Melika Bedri, Vice President – Information Systems, Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
- Peter Gitau, Chief Information Officer, Standard Chartered Bank (Kenya)
- Roland Coulon, Chief Executive Officer, Access Bank (Tanzania)
- Simon Njuguna, Chief Information Officer, CFC Stanbic Bank (Kenya)
- Wilfred Musau, Chief Executive Officer, National Bank of Kenya (Kenya)
- Patrick Wanjohi, Financial Services – MPESA, Safaricom (Kenya)
- Alix Murphy, Senior Mobile Analyst, WorldRemit (UK)
Join them and 82 other expert speakers to learn about the future of Fintech, financial inclusion, mobile money and digital banking at Payments East Africa 2016
Stay ahead of the learning curve and get to grips with the most innovative solutions, super strategies and leading lights for the ultimate competitive advantage. 50+ exhibitors include:
- Entrust Datacard
- Ingenico Group
- Hightech Payment Systems
- Arab Financial Services
- Plus 40 more exhibitors!
Here is what last year’s attendees had to say:
- “Provided a front stage seat to understand the tremendous changes brought by digital and mobile banking in Africa.”
Kosta Peric, Deputy Director, Financial Services for the Poor, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- “Highly enlightening and worth every minute I was there.”
Leon Kiptum, Head, Consumer Banking, Family Bank Limited
- “I made some fantastic new contacts that should help my company to embrace new solutions and craft new strategies for competitiveness.”
Agrippa G.R Mugwagwa, Executive Director – Retail Banking & e-Commerce, FBC Bank Limited
- “An incredible meeting of the biggest brands and brightest minds”
Fred Kitunga, Sr. Manager, Data Centre Services, KCB
- “A great opportunity to learn where the industry is heading and what are the key focus items any bank should consider in the near to long term.”
Musa Kitoi, Head Products and Segments, Stanbic Bank Tanzania
Payments East Africa is co-located with Future Bank East Africa and The Ecommerce Show East Afric.
Find out more: https://goo.gl/9v2RKw