LendIt has rapidly grown over the past 4 years and we are now one of only a few large events companies in the financial services sector. We started way back in 2013 when we held our first event in NYC that burst at the seams with 375+ attendees in a small conference room in Times Square.
LendIt USA 2017 is returning to New York City in March, and it is going to be our largest event yet with over 5,000 attendees expected.
LendIt is delving deeper into lending, with new tracks dedicated to:
- Digital Banking
- Financial Inclusion
- Investor Insights
- Digital Mortgages
- Structured Products
- Digital Wealth Management
- Fund Manager Presentations
- Student Lending
- ABS Financing for Equipment & Autos
- Consumer Lending
- Small Business Lending
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Investing
What Makes LendIt Unique?
We care about our attendees and want you to be successful. As industry insiders, we’re here to help. Our strength is in our content and community.
What’s New At LendIt This Year?
LendIt is always jam packed with content. There are just so many interesting companies and themes to cover, we feel like a kid in a candy shop when we build our agenda!
To ensure that people don’t feel overwhelmed, the LendIt USA experience will improve by:
- Having 8 tracks of content (down from 16 last year)
- Hosting longer sessions to go deeper on the most important topics
- Designating time for more networking with a new concierge 1-to-1 meeting program
- Expanding the expo floor allowing more companies to join the show
- Recording every track and making them available for post-conference viewing. There will also be simultaneous translation in Chinese in 6/8 tracks.
A Quick Rundown of the Tracks
Innovation in Lending
- Description: A deep dive featuring leading lending platforms
- Topics covered: Small Business Lending, Consumer Lending, Student Lending, Structured Products, ABS Financing for Equipment & Autos
- Designed for: All attendees, especially banks, investors and heads of capital markets for fintech firms
The Fintech Universe
- Description: Leading global fintech companies are rethinking the status quo
- Topics Covered: Blockchain, Insurtech, Digital Wealth Management, and Fintech AI & Biometrics
- Designed for: All attendees, especially banks, insurance companies, and wealth managers
A Global Perspective
- Description: Fintech innovation is happening all over the world. We’re bringing the best in the world to NYC
- Topics Covered: International tracks including (but not limited to) China, India, Latin America, Australia, and Israel
- Designed for: All attendees
- Description: Innovation focused on providing access to capital, financial wellness and to help fight poverty globally
- Topics Covered: Global Financial Inclusion and Financial Wellness
- Designed for: All attendees, especially foundations, family offices, regulators, and banks
Training for Staff
- Description: These interactive workshops are designed to facilitate conversations on industry developments that you deal with daily
- Topics Covered: Credit & Underwriting, RegTech: Policy & Regulation, Sales & Marketing, Technology & Operations
- Designed for: Senior Execs including CCOs, CROs/GCs, Regulators, CMOs, CTOs, and COOs
Innovation in Real Estate
- Description: A focus on innovation happening around the enormous mortgage market, as well as lending and investing opportunities in Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Topics Covered: Digital Mortgages, Commercial, and Residential Real Estate
- Designed for: All attendees, especially banks, family offices, fund managers, and wealth managers
- Description: Learn from the top deals makers on bank/fintech partnerships. There will be a focus on how digital banking and personal finance is the front end to the entire fintech universe
- Topics Covered: Bank Partnerships, Digital Banking, and Personal Finance
- Designed for: Banks and fintech companies
The Investor’s Perspective
- Description: Designed for fund managers and investors, this track will give asset allocators a chance to get immersed in the fintech universe as they consider their next allocation
- Topics Covered: Investor Insights and Fund Manager Presentations
- Designed for: Asset Allocators including pension funds, insurance companies, family offices, sovereign funds, endowments, and foundations
Sign Up Now While Prices Are Low
If you care about innovation in financial services then add LendIt to your short list of must attend annual events. Buy your tickets now for $2,195 before the price goes up. Register now. We look forward to seeing in March!
P.S: Do you want to speak or present at LendIt? Now is the time to let us know by filling out our Speaker Signup Form. We have the tracks set, now is the time to claim your spot on the agenda as a distinguished speaker.