The first of these services is Ki – Knowledge-based management and evolution of landscapes which captures the knowledge within an organization – in its people, in its structures and systems over long periods of time. Ki is a large scale, modular service to help renew enterprise landscapes.
The services in this space will include:
- Knowledge Based IT Strategy which will involve KBIT assessments, the development of an operating roadmap and a portfolio rationalization of existing initiatives.
- Knowledge Curation Services focused on helping enterprises consolidate and transition business, operations and workforce.
- Knowledge Based Cost Optimization with an objective to help enterprises renew their mainframe applications, support cost optimization and drive automation in business operations.
- Knowledge Based Innovation which will leverage new application development, new technology and platform adoption.
Do refers to the service offering on Design Thinking and design-led initiatives that will provide Infosys the framework for finding, understanding and defining the problems that are most important to clients and their businesses.
The services under this track will include:
- Strategic Design Consulting which will draw upon the company’s consulting practice to identify challenges for clients, designing systems to amplify innovation and creating and deploying IP for them.
- Transformational Digital Experiences that will focus on offering clients comprehensive experience design, and will see extensive collaborations.
- Enablement of a future workforce and workplace leveraging Infosys’ extensive capabilities in education and training, facility management and sustainability, taking these to clients to provide them offerings in training, workforce acquisition and workspace management.
The Ki and Do services will be offered by Infosys Consulting.
Ai refers to platforms, and platforms as a service to build intelligent solutions. Ai is about Platforms that help to harmonize and unify the disjointed initiatives in enterprises – and help build solutions to emerging business problems.
Ai will include:
- Infosys Information Platform, an open source data analytics platform that enables businesses to operationalize their data assets and uncover new opportunities for rapid innovation and growth.
- Service Automation Platforms that will leverage artificial intelligence and knowledge-based techniques. This will include the Infosys Automation Platform, Panaya and other offerings in the Engineering services, BPO and testing space.
- Mobile platforms based on Skava that offer a hybrid mobile application platform to deliver experiences on the cloud.
- The Edge suite of innovative, cloud-hosted business platforms and software products offered to clients as ‘Pay-as-you-use’ services, focused on realizing business outcomes by driving revenue growth, cost-effectiveness and improved profitability.
In addition, Infosys plans to offer platforms to address the Internet of Things and Application Programming Interface requirements of its clients.