Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Next Generation Technologies for Mobile E-commerce (TechVision)” report to their offering.
“Next Generation Technologies for Mobile E-commerce (TechVision)”
Mobile e-commerce in the United States is predicted to account for about 30% of all electronic commerce sales in the region. Mobile e-commerce sales for the key European, Asian, and Latin American retailers have been projected to increase by nearly 71%, over 249%, and nearly 50%, respectively, in 2015.
The challenge in all these regions is to facilitate this growth in mobile e-commerce by making it easier for consumers, manufacturers, distributors, and service providers to do more than merely conduct transactions. Mobile e-commerce must also provide manufacturers and service providers with greater intelligence about their customers based on different channels of information obtained from brick and mortar stores as well as their online shopping.
This will require a new generation of tools that can leverage Big Data from multiple channels, analyze it by predictive analytics, and enable enterprises to customize their mobile e-commerce efforts to the individual level, similar to the personalization that is driving electronic home medical care and diagnostics.
In brief, this research service provides the following:
- A brief snapshot of the mobile e-commerce space;
- Segmentation of the key technologies that support mobile e-commerce space;
- Identification of key players in each segment;
- Descriptions of their solutions;
- Defining the applications they serve and benefits they provide at both ends of the value chain;
- Highlighting challenges to mobile e-commerce growth;
- Spotlighting emerging technologies and practices to address them.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of the Topic
3. Key Enabling Technology Segments for Mobile E-Commerce
4. Technology Convergence: Integrating to Raise Sales
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f9qpq8/next_generation