The global technology consultancy DataArt and the strategy and management consultancy zeb will host a blockchain event on 22 November in Munich, bringing together the leading experts to share real-life, practical examples of how companies can adapt blockchain.
In the last couple of years, blockchain has been approaching the mature stage, so it is time to test it in real business cases from innovators and early adopters and gain a clear understanding of how it can be useful, when it should be applied, and what it can do for your business.
“As multiple companies move from POC to production, blockchain is on the verge of becoming a widespread technology,” said Denis Baranov, Principal Consultant, DataArt.
The event will be moderated by Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center, and will feature:
- Denis Baranov, Principal Consultant, DataArt
- Florian Forst, Partner, zeb
- Farzad Pezeshkpour, Distinguished Engineer, RBS
- Andreas Fletcher, Blockchain Consultant, Deutsche Boerse
- Daniel Grassinger, Co-Founder, nexussquared
- Alexander Borodich, Founder and CEO, Universa