As CEO of WeChat Africa, Brett Loubser’s role is to leverage the WeChat platform to the greatest extent possible in Africa. However, the market conditions in this continent are completely different from China. A focus on a chat app didn’t make sense for Africa, given the significant competitor products. Instead, Brett and his team focused on ‘the absolute power of the platform.’ In this episode of FinTech Insider, Brett shares great examples of how working with partner companies has proven to be such a great business model.
- Small Business Minister says Carillion must act as the catalyst for change
- Victory Park Capital Partners with IFC to Invest in Financial Technology in Emerging Markets
- Paysafecard named best ‘modern workplace’ at 2018’s ‘Great Place to Work’ awards
- DBS Drives Digital Transformation in Asia-Pacific with ACI Worldwide
- Sberbank signs strategic cooperation agreement with Mother & Child Group of Companies
No upcoming events