As CEO of WeChat Africa, Brett Loubser’s role is to leverage the WeChat platform to the greatest extent possible in Africa. However, the market conditions in this continent are completely different from China. A focus on a chat app didn’t make sense for Africa, given the significant competitor products. Instead, Brett and his team focused on ‘the absolute power of the platform.’ In this episode of FinTech Insider, Brett shares great examples of how working with partner companies has proven to be such a great business model.
- Santander Bank Empowers New Customers With The WOW Factor
- Infosys Announces Strategic Alliance with HP Inc.
- HSA Bank Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievements
- Cybersecurity on the High Seas, a Growing Threat to the Superyacht Industry
- Agenda & Keynote Line Up at Money20/20 Europe Set to Define the Future of Money