eg solutions has hosted its annual eg operational excellence awards, celebrating clients’ achievements in back office improvements through the use of the eg operational intelligence software suite.
The awards took place on Friday 18th November in an exciting new venue at the English Football Association’s national football centre, home of FA learning and training at St George’s Park, Burton-Upon-Trent.
This year saw another round of successful entrants from a range of organisations and industry sectors. Finalists included Nationwide, Geoban UK, Legal & General Insurance and regional departments of Capita.
Elizabeth Gooch, Chief Executive Officer, eg solutions, said: “We are delighted with all the entrants to this year’s awards; congratulations to all of the winners. The eg operational excellence awards are held to recognise outstanding achievements in our user community. The award winners have made best use of the eg principles of operational management and the eg operational intelligence software suite to deliver significant and sustainable benefits to their organisations and their customers.”
2016 eg operational excellence award winners:
- Best Newcomer Team Manager – Bethan Watts, Capita West Sussex
- Most Improved Team Manager – Alex Anderson, Nationwide
- Best Business Support – Oli Harrex, Legal & General Insurance
- Best Practice Team Manager – Lorraine Ryan, Capita CLPSI
- Best Practice Manager – Leanne Carter, Geoban UK
- Team Award – Best Practice Operational Forecasting & Planning – Capita CLPSI
- Team Award – Best Practice Operational Intelligence & Analytics – Capita Local Government Business Services
- Team Award – Best Practice Operational Team of the Year – Capita Royal London (Manchester Operation)
- Team Award – eg Intelligent Operations Management Technical Award – Geoban UK
- Company Award – Best Practice Operational Excellence – Capita Local Government Business Service
Jake Lashford, Programme Director, Capita Local Government Business Services, added: “I am so proud that Capital Local Government has been recognised as Best Practice Company for Operational Excellence by eg solutions. The operational information we obtain from eg work manager has given us the customer value added and non-value added data, we need to drive an optimal customer experience.”
Winners were judged on realising measurable financial savings, optimising back office performance using the eg principles of operational management and the eg operational intelligence software suite and the improvement of end customer experience.
Prior to the awards ceremony, eg also hosted its eg operational excellence conference, focusing on the development of agility within organisations to deliver customer centricity. The conference included keynote speakers, customer sessions and guest speaker Stuart Pearce.