CYREN today announced it was named a finalist in the prestigious 2015 Computing Security Awards. Vote for CYREN today by visiting theawards website. Voting ends September 30.
CYREN stands as a finalist in the following categories:
- Security Service Provider of the Year
- Security Company of the Year
CYREN Email Security
- Anti-Spam Solution of the Year
- Messaging Security Solution of the Year
CYREN Web Security
- Mobile Security Solution of the Year
- Cloud Security Solution of the Year
“CYREN’s multiple finalist positions in the Computing Security Awards underscore our ongoing commitment to innovation and excellence in our field,” said Lior Kohavi, CTO at CYREN. “This recognition reflects the deep roots CYREN has within the IT security arena, as our technology is consistently relied upon by some of the world’s largest security vendors and service providers.”
Winners of the 2015 Computing Security Awards will be announced on October 8 during a ceremony at Hotel Russell in London, UK.