The business is on the search for tech start ups that are developing products or solutions the following categories:
- Access to Cars – partnerships that can transform how they can utilise existing fleets to enhance ownership, usage and customer retention
- Data Driven Decisions – solutions that provide transparency, data visualisations and accelerates decision-making for customers and suppliers
- Used Cars – exploring ways to open up their used car opportunities and attract a younger market
- Digitising the Customer Journey – solutions that can introduce more streamlined and intuitive online journeys
- FinTech Wildcard – we want to hear from technologists and entrepreneurs looking to transform automotive finance and insurance opportunities
BMW has partnered with L Marks, a corporate innovation specialist and investment fund to work with five companies on a 10 week journey that will give them unprecedented access to BMW Group Financial Services, support to drive innovation in the car finance space and help fast track the growth of their business.
As well as access to BMW Group Financial Services experts, data and customers, Innovation Lab participants will receive:
product validation and testing opportunities with BMW Group Financial Services experts and customers
- mentorship from BMW Group Financial Services senior leadership
- access to investors at L Marks
- a network of industry experts
- free office space located at BMW Group Financial Services head office in Farnborough, Hampshire
- a first class education programme based on the Disciplined Entrepreneurship method from MIT.